DAVID CANEPA FOR SUPERVISOR
Northern San Mateo County is a very special place for all of us, and I am a proud native son of San Mateo County. My wife and I have chosen to make Daly City our home, and we are proud to live, work and plan to raise a family in such a special place. We know our children are the future of San Mateo County.
As our local economy continues to rebound, we must be diligent about managing the challenges of increased growth and development, traffic congestion, and a higher cost of living. It is critical that our youth, young families, seniors and veterans have the safety net to succeed.
Next June 2016 will be the primary election to choose the County Supervisor for Daly City, Broadmoor, Brisbane, Colma, South San Francisco and San Bruno.
I am running to bring my track record of success from City Hall in Daly City to the Board of Supervisors to develop common sense policies and partnerships that deliver important services to the people of our County.
My priorities include:
- Investing in our public schools;
- Expanding programs for seniors
- Aid for at-risk youth;
- Growing our local economy and creating permanent jobs;
- Fighting to protect Seton Hospital from closing;
- Creating housing for seniors, veterans, and young families;
- Reducing traffic congestion, repairing transportation infrastructure, and improving Caltrain.
I hope you will consider voting for me, and please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss the issues that matter most to you, your family and our community at (415) 513-9410 or email@example.com.
David J. Canepa
Daly City Vice Mayor
Former Mayor, and Council Member